Diesel Explosion Proof Counter Balance Forklift (Zone 21)
Explosion Proof Conversions
• Explosion proof Ex’d’ enclosures for arcing and sparking components.
• Surface temperature limitation to ensure the engine, motors, brakes, electrics and other components remain below the auto-ignition temperatures (T Class) of flammable materials.
• Europe imported exhaust temperature control valve to monitor the exhaust temperatures within the scope of normal operation for automatic and manual shutdown
• Europe imported water cooled temperature control valve to monitor the water temperatures within the scope of normal operation for automatic and manual shutdown
• Control cylinder to control the inlet shutdown valve by receiving the signal from the monitor system
• Frame leakage monitoring
• Ex’e’ components
• Ex’i’ intrinsically safe circuits
• Ex’m’ encapsulation
• Ex’e’ battery
• Enclosure with protection type
• Cladding of forks and the exposed rear part of the truck with stainless steel or copper
• Anti-static fan belts, tyres to prevent the forklift from static, arcing and sparking
Features & Advantages
• Hazardtex explosion proof system for mobile devices is complementary to the original system of OEM forklift trucks. It maintains the capacity and operator functionality to the maximum.
• Over temperature automatic safety protection control systems make sure the forklift always in a safe and protected condition.
• Lights, beacon, reverse alarms, windscreen wipers and smart vehicle management systems etc. can be fitted as required.
• Comply with the current standards on explosion proof vehicles.
• Follow the data quality monitoring procedure from the manufacturing of the products to services.
• All conversions are tested and certified by a government appointed certification body
• Hazardtex products are covered by additional product liability insurance.
• Serve the market with over ten years of experience in explosion proof vehicle design, manufacturing and service.