Electric Explosion Proof AGV (Zone 2)
Explosion Proof Conversions
• Safety modification on the whole vehicle circuit
• Different explosion protection measures on all electrical control components on the vehicle (including wiring terminals) to eliminate the ignition sources.
• Over temperature automatic safety protection device to ensure the motors, brakes, electrics and other components remain below the auto ignition temperatures (T Class) of flammable materials.
• Frame leakage monitoring
• Ex'nA' or Ex’e’ motors
• Ex’ic’ or Ex’ib’ intrinsically safe circuits
• Ex’m’ encapsulation
• Ex'nA' or Ex’e’ battery fitted with Ex’d’ plug and socket
• Cladding of forks and the exposed rear part of the truck with stainless steel or copper
• Anti-static tyres and other devices to prevent the forklift from static, arcing and sparking
Features & Advantages
• Hazardtex explosion proof system for mobile devices is complementary to the original system of OEM forklift trucks. It maintains the capacity and operator functionality to the maximum.
• Explosion protection on the original imported electrical control device, high precision, low failure rate, convenient inspection and maintenance
• Over temperature automatic safety protection control systems make sure the forklift always in a safe and protected condition.
• Lights, beacon, reverse alarms, windscreen wipers and smart vehicle management systems etc. can be fitted as required.
• Comply with the current standards on explosion proof vehicles.
• Follow the data quality monitoring procedure from the manufacturing of the products to services.
• All conversions are tested and certified by a government appointed certification body
• Hazardtex products are covered by additional product liability insurance.
• Serve the market with over ten years of experience in explosion proof vehicle design, manufacturing and service.